Interview with Elena-Greta Apostol
Date of Interview
December 2, 2013
Designer's Twitter Page
City & Country of Residence
Curently Working For
Infinit Solution Advertising Agency
Type of Design
1. Besides the usual online blogs and galleries, from what or where do you draw inspiration?
I get inspired by beautiful people, colors and feelings.
Moods and music, fashion, love and books.
2. Design-related or not, can you list up to 3 books that you've found beneficial to your growth as a designer?
Warhol by Paula Nemtut
The Secret Lives of Princesses by Philippe Lechermeier
99 Francs by Frederic Beingbeder
3. If you could name one tool/application/software/hardware that you can't live without (from a design perspective), what would it be, and why?
The pencil is my magic tool, whatever I do it all starts with a sketch on a piece of paper with a pencil, line by line it all builds up.
4. What would be your design "dream job"?
Dreamy colorful lingerie illustrations
5. What changes would you like to see in the design community in the next 5 years?
I would like to see more sparkling eyes and more courage. The creative ones can change visions, so we all need courage to really manifest ourselves.
Special thanks to Elena-Greta Apostol for taking the time to answer these questions exclusively for Interviews by Design.